Letters to a friend...




THIS PAGE HAS MY WRITINGS FROM MAY TO AUGUST,2005.
MY WRITINGS SINCE THEN ARE POSTED AT:

A Curious Mind W(o/a)nders...- http://ayanwonders.blogspot.com/

Friday, July 22, 2005

Gimme a challenge! Save me!!

-
Seriously, give me a 'real' challenge...force me to stretch myself...demand something impossible from me...inspire me to test my intellectual limits...compel me to dam this creative decay...please give me something interesting to do.

I am bored, desperately bored of this routine rut.

I'll tell you how it is in this place...it's like there are two fixed poles and your job is to run from one pole to the other and back throughout the day. Everything is defined; the pace to be followed, the length of your step, the period of your break, the swing of your hands, the stretch of your legs...everything, just everything. You're not permitted to opt out of the race. And your reward depends on how well you can brainlessly excel at following those norms.
No brain required at all, yet at the end of the day you are tired having done just nothing.

That's the kind of toil here, that's the kind of banality I'm suffering here day after day.

Wish Blogger had that mood option available in Livejournal (but the options in Livejournal wouldn't be enough :-)).
Current Mood: If boredom could kill you, I am dying!
Save me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home