Letters to a friend...




THIS PAGE HAS MY WRITINGS FROM MAY TO AUGUST,2005.
MY WRITINGS SINCE THEN ARE POSTED AT:

A Curious Mind W(o/a)nders...- http://ayanwonders.blogspot.com/

Thursday, June 30, 2005

After these placement funda sessions...

-
Don't know, it's just a sinking feeling after these sessions...

But I want to understand the meaning of it all, and through that understanding change the world...work on ideas which will revolutionise the way mankind thinks and works...transform the real to the ideal world...and enjoy the process of doing all this...

Will I get lost in the lanes and by-lanes of the real world, playing to the gallery, ending up like the 'normallest' of the 'normal' that inhabit this place; while all this remains just vague ideas, pipe dreams...the mere content of thoughts, blogs or poems...

Don't laugh at me...these thoughts haunt me night and day even as life goes on as if nothing has happened...
Does something ever happen?
Sorry, I'm just babbling...it's too real a fear for me, I don't know whether you understand... but I must stop...stop...stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home