Letters to a friend...




THIS PAGE HAS MY WRITINGS FROM MAY TO AUGUST,2005.
MY WRITINGS SINCE THEN ARE POSTED AT:

A Curious Mind W(o/a)nders...- http://ayanwonders.blogspot.com/

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Freedom and writing poetry

-
Tried the experiment again and it just won't work out...

Almost all the poems posted on the blog I have written spontaneously sitting before the computer and only once in the older blog did I post a poem written earlier. And there is a pre-condition before I can start writing - freedom; mentally atleast complete freedom even if the poem is about constraints.

There is more than an hour left for class and under normal conditions quite enough time for me to write two or more poems, but with this constraint it won't come. (Of course, typing something which I've written out earlier is no problem).

Spontaneity requires freedom, atleast for me.

Baba promised that he would get a book of poems of mine published if I could give him 100 poems by the 4th Year... that book never got published...

Do I sound completely crazy? :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home