Letters to a friend...




THIS PAGE HAS MY WRITINGS FROM MAY TO AUGUST,2005.
MY WRITINGS SINCE THEN ARE POSTED AT:

A Curious Mind W(o/a)nders...- http://ayanwonders.blogspot.com/

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Trust my follies! (Update: Not this time!)

-
OK, I won't remove the post but I wasn't careless, the entire initial communication from their side mentioned only the August 30th deadline, the 28th April thing was expected maybe but never mentioned in their communication till the end, and that communication happened only after I probed.
I wasn't at fault this time though the original post might make you think otherwise.
- June 19, 2005


-
Sometimes my carelessness amazes me :-), especially when contrasted with how I usually am.

There is some new idea on which you've thought in great detail, your new paper is almost ready, you've checked the paper submission deadline long ago, it's Aug. 30th so you think you're tucked snugly...for once you're beating deadlines...and then before printing the final thing, you check the deadlines once again just to make sure... and there it is... proof of your 'master' folly, there's an entry form submission deadline without which you can't send the final paper and the deadline for that is 28th April (1 month+18 days earlier)...and then, then your folly hits you :-((.

Didn't somebody say, no learning goes waste;
let's hope for my sake no thought/idea goes waste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home