Letters to a friend...




THIS PAGE HAS MY WRITINGS FROM MAY TO AUGUST,2005.
MY WRITINGS SINCE THEN ARE POSTED AT:

A Curious Mind W(o/a)nders...- http://ayanwonders.blogspot.com/

Friday, July 08, 2005

An evening of aimless flow

-
After so many days an evening when I resolved to do nothing deliberately... no academic study, no non-academic study, no discussions, no replying to mails, no going out, no talking to friends, no analysis of issues, nothing...wherever the aimless flow takes me...

Had lost concentration and patience in a class today and was trying to figure out what others were doing.
I've noticed it so many times, but still can't fully understand it...the writing of one's own name and embellishing it.
A name to me is nothing more than a concise representation of something; a trick I have to play on my mind due to its doltishness and incapacity; very replaceable and coincidental, and with no other significance whatsoever.

But maybe there is more that I don't understand...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home