Letters to a friend...




THIS PAGE HAS MY WRITINGS FROM MAY TO AUGUST,2005.
MY WRITINGS SINCE THEN ARE POSTED AT:

A Curious Mind W(o/a)nders...- http://ayanwonders.blogspot.com/

Friday, July 08, 2005

Anyway

-
If I didn't do it, he would have done it anyway,
If I didn't lead it, she would have led it anyway,
If I didn't follow it, he would have followed it anyway,
If I didn't win it, he would have won it anyway,
If I didn't lose it, she would have lost it anyway,
If I hadn't created it, he would have created it anyway,
If I hadn't destroyed it, she would have destroyed it anyway.

If I weren't doing what I am doing, he or she would have done it anyway;

If I weren't born, would a thing be any different from what it is anyway?
Or just another replaceable part of a 'machine' I don't understand, is that all I am anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home