Letters to a friend...




THIS PAGE HAS MY WRITINGS FROM MAY TO AUGUST,2005.
MY WRITINGS SINCE THEN ARE POSTED AT:

A Curious Mind W(o/a)nders...- http://ayanwonders.blogspot.com/

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Don't leave my friend...

-
Don't leave my friend, stay a while longer,
Few moments more, a little longer...

Spirit of your soul I have felt in glimpses,
Yet your person remains an enigma to me,
Temper of your song I have felt in parts,
Yet their lyric sometimes obscure to me.

So don't leave my friend, stay a while longer,
Few moments more, a little longer...

Your tales of yonder have moved me often,
Though tongue of yours I am still to learn,
Your melancholic words have wrenched my heart,
Still the cause for the pensiveness I can't discern.

Your gaiety often gives me reason for mirth,
Yet meaning of that smile I can only ponder,
Your spoken unspoken words have inspired me often,
Yet why I haven't spoke to you, I can't help wonder.

Please don't leave now my friend with tales unfinished,
Those songs undone, that slate unblemished,
A few moments more is all I ask of you
Moments of life, moments I cherish,
Moments to treasure is all I ask of you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home