Letters to a friend...




THIS PAGE HAS MY WRITINGS FROM MAY TO AUGUST,2005.
MY WRITINGS SINCE THEN ARE POSTED AT:

A Curious Mind W(o/a)nders...- http://ayanwonders.blogspot.com/

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Yep, that is that way

-
Yep, I do find it difficult and pointless to gel into those discussions where they're superficially discussing 'babes' or cracking jokes or exchanging small talk about uninvolved people or engaging in the other forms of brainless dinner table talk...
Over the years, I've developed techniques to sometimes 'look' involved, maybe even contribute occasionally in such groups (without violating my sense of right), but I'm never comfortable.

And many a time it just doesn't make sense and I drop silent and move on mentally (sometimes even physically) to my own world. (Most of my good friends know this well...Ayan's lost again :-)).

Yep, I do have my own world and love it in there :-).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home