Letters to a friend...




THIS PAGE HAS MY WRITINGS FROM MAY TO AUGUST,2005.
MY WRITINGS SINCE THEN ARE POSTED AT:

A Curious Mind W(o/a)nders...- http://ayanwonders.blogspot.com/

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Will 'free' things make life better?

-
The trucks in my model are moving from stockist to stockist distributing the items required, but for some reason no costs are being recorded....it's all gratuity...it's free (and long hours await me as I explore the entrails of matrices and equations :-)).

But tell me, if I could do this in reality, make everything free...would it actually improve the human lot (don't give me those cliched economists' answers).

What is money and what is free? If I banish that note, does that banish money....if I ban gold and silver, does that banish money...if I ban all form of transactions, does that make a difference...can a society exist as a conept without money.....???
Think my friend, think!!!

Well, got to go back to what I was doing, enough of a break for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home